Cuboid is a 3-dimensional box-like figure represented in the 3-dimensional plane.Cuboid has 6 rectangled-shape faces. Each face meet another face at 90 degree each.Three sides of cuboid meet at same vertex.Since it is made up of 6 rectangle faces, it have length, width and height of different dimension.
Input : 2 3 4 Output : Area = 24 Total Surface Area = 52 Input : 5 6 12 Output : Area = 360 Total Surface Area = 324
Area = l*w*h Total Surface Area = 2*l*w + 2*w*h + 2*l*h where l, h, w are length, height and width of cuboid respectively.
Area = 35 Total Surface Area = 94
This article is contributed by Saloni Gupta . If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Calculate Volume, Curved Surface Area and Total Surface Area Of Cylinder
- Find maximum volume of a cuboid from the given perimeter and area
- Program for Volume and Surface Area of Cube
- Program to calculate Volume and Surface area of Hemisphere
- Program for Volume and Surface area of Frustum of Cone
- Program to find volume and surface area of pentagonal prism
- Program to find Surface Area and Volume of Octagonal Prism
- Calculate Volume and Surface area Of Sphere
- Calculate volume and surface area of a cone
- Surface Area and Volume of Hexagonal Prism
- Calculate volume and surface area of Torus
- Maximize volume of cuboid with given sum of sides
- Program for Surface Area of Octahedron
- Program for Surface area of Dodecahedron
- Program to calculate the Surface Area of a Triangular Prism
- Program to find the surface area of the square pyramid
- Program to calculate area and volume of a Tetrahedron
- Program to find the Area and Volume of Icosahedron
- Find the Surface area of a 3D figure
- Divide cuboid into cubes such that sum of volumes is maximum
Improved By : jit_t