Given the sides of Octahedron then calculate the surface area.
Input : 7 Output : 169.741 Input : 9 Output : 280.59
An regular octahedron has eight faces, which are all in the shape of equilateral triangles.The area of an octahedron is 2 multiplied by the length of an edge squared multiplied by the square root of three.
Surface area= 2*(sqrt(3))*(side*side)
Surface area of octahedron =169.741
Don’t stop now and take your learning to the next level. Learn all the important concepts of Data Structures and Algorithms with the help of the most trusted course: DSA Self Paced. Become industry ready at a student-friendly price.
- Calculate Volume, Curved Surface Area and Total Surface Area Of Cylinder
- Program for Surface area of Dodecahedron
- Program for Volume and Surface Area of Cuboid
- Program for Volume and Surface Area of Cube
- Program to calculate Volume and Surface area of Hemisphere
- Program to calculate the Surface Area of a Triangular Prism
- Program for Volume and Surface area of Frustum of Cone
- Program to find the surface area of the square pyramid
- Program to find Surface Area and Volume of Octagonal Prism
- Program to find volume and surface area of pentagonal prism
- Find the Surface area of a 3D figure
- Program to calculate volume of Octahedron
- Calculate volume and surface area of a cone
- Calculate Volume and Surface area Of Sphere
- Calculate volume and surface area of Torus
- Surface Area and Volume of Hexagonal Prism
- Java Program for Program to calculate area of a Tetrahedron
- Python Program for Program to calculate area of a Tetrahedron
- Program for Area Of Square
- Program to calculate the area of Kite
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : vt_m