Given a number x and two digits d1 and d2, replace d1 with d2 in x.
Input : x = 645, d1 = 6, d2 = 5 Output : 545 We replace digit 6 with 5 in number 645. Input : x = 746, d1 = 7, d2 = 8 Output : 846
We traverse through all digits of x. For every digit, we check if it is d1, we update result accordingly.
- Program to delete Nth digit of a Number
- C++ Program for Smallest K digit number divisible by X
- C++ Program for Largest K digit number divisible by X
- Program to find last digit of n'th Fibonnaci Number
- Java Program for Largest K digit number divisible by X
- Java Program for Smallest K digit number divisible by X
- Count of Numbers in Range where first digit is equal to last digit of the number
- Find the remainder when First digit of a number is divided by its Last digit
- Largest number less than N with digit sum greater than the digit sum of N
- Count 'd' digit positive integers with 0 as a digit
- Check if frequency of each digit is less than the digit
- Count n digit numbers not having a particular digit
- Maximize the given number by replacing a segment of digits with the alternate digits given
- Generate a number such that the frequency of each digit is digit times the frequency in given number
- Third last digit in 5^N for given N
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.