Given a number n, print the nth odd number. The 1st odd number is 1, 2nd is 3 and so on.
Input : 3 Output : 5 First three odd numbers are 1, 3, 5, .. Input : 5 Output : 9 First 5 odd numbers are 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, ..
The nth odd number is given by the formula 2*n-1.
GeeksforGeeks has prepared a complete interview preparation course with premium videos, theory, practice problems, TA support and many more features. Please refer Placement 100 for details
- Program to Convert Octal Number to Binary Number
- Program to calculate the number of odd days in given number of years
- Program to check whether the given number is Buzz Number or not
- Program to check whether a number is Proth number or not
- Program to Convert BCD number into Decimal number
- Program for n-th even number
- Program for nth Catalan Number
- Program for factorial of a number
- Program for nth Fuss–Catalan Number
- Program to find the number from given holes
- Program to find the Nth Harmonic Number
- Program to check if N is a Hexagonal Number or not
- Program to check if N is a Pentagonal Number
- Program to find absolute value of a given number
- Program to find the Nth number of the series 2, 10, 24, 44, 70.....
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.