Given a number n, print the nth odd number. The 1st odd number is 1, 2nd is 3 and so on.
Input : 3 Output : 5 First three odd numbers are 1, 3, 5, .. Input : 5 Output : 9 First 5 odd numbers are 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, ..
The nth odd number is given by the formula 2*n-1.
- Program to Convert Octal Number to Binary Number
- Program to calculate the number of odd days in given number of years
- Program to check whether the given number is Buzz Number or not
- Program to check whether a number is Proth number or not
- Program for n-th even number
- Program for factorial of a number
- Program for nth Catalan Number
- Program to print number pattern
- Program for Centered Icosahedral Number
- Program to convert a given number to words | Set 2
- Program to check Plus Perfect Number
- Program to delete Nth digit of a Number
- Program for quotient and remainder of big number
- Program to find the Nth Harmonic Number
- Program to find the nth Kynea number
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.