Given a number n, print the nth even number. The 1st even number is 2, 2nd is 4 and so on.
Input : 3 Output : 6 First three even numbers are 2, 4, 6, .. Input : 5 Output : 10 First five even numbers are 2, 4, 6, 8, 19..
The nth even number is given by the formula 2*n.
- Program to Convert Octal Number to Binary Number
- Program to calculate the number of odd days in given number of years
- C++ Program for How to check if a given number is Fibonacci number?
- Program to check whether the given number is Buzz Number or not
- Program to check whether a number is Proth number or not
- Program for n-th odd number
- Program for factorial of a number
- Program for nth Catalan Number
- C/C++ Program for n-th Fibonacci number
- Program for Sum the digits of a given number
- Program for Centered Icosahedral Number
- Program for centered nonagonal number
- Program to check Plus Perfect Number
- Program to find the Nth Harmonic Number
- Program for quotient and remainder of big number
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.