Given a number Num, find the sum of digits of the number.
Input : 444 Output : sum of digits of 444 is : 12 Input : 34 Output : sum of digits of 34 is : 7
1. Divide the number into single digits 2. Find the sum of digits .
sum of digits of 123 is : 6
- Bash shell script to find out the largest value from given command line arguments
- Bash shell script to swap two numbers
- Leap Year Program with Bash Shell Scripting in Windows
- Introduction to Linux Shell and Shell Scripting
- Write a bash script to print a particular line from a file
- Bash Script to get Low Battery Alert in Linux
- Looping Statements | Shell Script
- Conditional Statements | Shell Script
- String Operators | Shell Script
- Implementing Directory Management using Shell Script
- Automated Recursive Encryption in a Directory Using Shell Script
- Difference Between Single and Double Quotes in Shell Script and Linux
- Bash program to find A to the power B
- Bash program to check if the Number is a Prime or not
- Fibonacci Series in Bash
- Useful and time saving bash commands in Linux
- Average of given numbers in Bash
- Bash program to check if the Number is a Palindrome
- Sorting an array in Bash using Bubble sort
- Simple Calculator in Bash
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.