Take a input from user and find out the data type of input value.
Input : geek Output : The input is a string Input : chetna Output : The input is a string Input : 4 Output : The input is a integer
Below is C program to find the datatype of user input :
4 The input is an integer
- Program to multiply two Matrix by taking data from user
- Program to find the count of coins of each type from the given ratio
- Lex program to check whether input number is odd or even
- Lex Program to print the total characters, white spaces, tabs in the given input file
- Find n terms of Fibonacci type series with given first two terms
- C Program for Program to find area of a circle
- User-defined Exceptions in Python with Examples
- User-defined Custom Exception in Java
- Program to find sum of 1 + x/2! + x^2/3! +...+x^n/(n+1)!
- Program to find sum of series 1 + 1/2 + 1/3 + 1/4 + .. + 1/n
- Program to find the sum of a Series (1*1) + (2*2) + (3*3) + (4*4) + (5*5) + ... + (n*n)
- C Program to find whether a no is power of two
- Program to find LCM of two numbers
- Program to find GCD or HCF of two numbers
- Program to find LCM of 2 numbers without using GCD
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.