What is a square ?
Square is a flat shape, in one plane, defined by four points at the four corners. A square has four sides all of equal length, and four corners, all right angles (90 degree angles). A square is a kind of rectangle but with all sides equal.
Input : 4 Output :16 Input :8 Output :64
This article is contributed by Ajay Puri. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above..
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Program to find the surface area of the square pyramid
- Program for Area Of Square
- Program for Area Of Square after N-th fold
- Program to calculate area of an Circle inscribed in a Square
- Find the area of the shaded region formed by the intersection of four semicircles in a square
- Find number of square of area Z which can be built in a matrix having blocked regions
- Find side of Square which makes minimal area to fit two identical rectangles inside it
- Program to find the Area of an Ellipse
- Program to find the Area of a Parallelogram
- Program to find the Area of Pentagon
- Program to find area of a circle
- Program to find area of a triangle
- Program to find area of a Trapezoid
- Program to find the Area and Volume of Icosahedron
- Program to find the Area and Perimeter of a Semicircle
- Program to find area of a Circular Segment
- Program to find Surface Area and Volume of Octagonal Prism
- Program to find volume and surface area of pentagonal prism
- C program to find square root of a given number
- Program to find Area of Triangle inscribed in N-sided Regular Polygon
Improved By : vt_m