Given an array, cyclically rotate the array clockwise by one.
Input: arr = [1, 2, 3, 4, 5] Output: arr = [5, 1, 2, 3, 4]
We have existing solution for this problem please refer Program to cyclically rotate an array by one link. We will solve this problem in python quickly using List Comprehension. Approach is very simple, just remove last element in list and append it in front of remaining list.
[5, 1, 2, 3, 4]
- String slicing in Python to rotate a string
- Python List Comprehension and Slicing
- Python | Slicing list from Kth element to last element
- Python | Variable list slicing
- Python | Alternate range slicing in list
- Python | Get the substring from given string using list slicing
- Python | Custom slicing in List
- Python | Custom List slicing Sum
- Python - Convert 2D list to 3D at K slicing
- Python Slicing | Reverse an array in groups of given size
- Python program to right rotate a list by n
- Interesting facts about strings in Python | Set 2 (Slicing)
- String slicing in Python to check if a string can become empty by recursive deletion
- Basic Slicing and Advanced Indexing in NumPy Python
- Python Slicing | Extract ‘k’ bits from a given position
- Python | Reverse Slicing of given string
- Python | K elements Slicing
- String Slicing in Python
- Python | Reverse Interval Slicing String
- Python | Reverse Incremental String Slicing
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : KarlKwon