Given an IP Address and task is to change the IP address equivalent the hexadecimal value.
Input : 127.0.0.1 Output : 0x7f000001 Input : 172.31.0.2 Output : 0xac1f0002
using the Library function to convert the IP address to convert into the hexadecimal value we use ” arpa/inet.h “ header file. The inet_addr() function shall convert the string in the standard IPv4 dotted decimal notation, to an integer value suitable for use as an Internet address.
- Python program to find IP Address
- Program to Convert List to Map in Java
- C++ Program to Convert String to Integer
- Program to Convert a Vector to List in Java
- Program to convert the diagonal elements of the matrix to 0
- Program to convert Byte Array to Writer in Java
- Count Hexadecimal Number
- StringStream in C++ for Decimal to Hexadecimal and back
- Python program to convert time from 12 hour to 24 hour format
- C++ program to Convert a Matrix to Sparse Matrix
- Three address code in Compiler
- Concept Of Address Split in OS
- Address Resolution in DNS (Domain Name Server)
- Logical and Physical Address in Operating System
- How to validate an IP address using Regular Expressions in Java
- How to convert a Vector to Set in C++
- How to convert an array to CSV file in PHP ?
- How to convert timestamp to time ago in PHP ?
- Convert JSON to CSV in Python
- Convert String to Double in Java
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.