Given number of days, convert it in terms of Years, Week and Days.
Input : 30 Output : years = 0 week = 4 days = 2 Input : 20 Output : years = 0 week = 2 days = 6
- Number of years will be the quotient when number of days will be divided by 365 i.e days / 365 = years.
- Number of weeks will be the result of (Number_of_days % 365) / 7.
- Number of days will be the result of (Number_of_days % 365) % 7.
Below is the program implementing above approach:
years = 0 weeks = 28 days = 4
- Sum of P terms of an AP if Mth and Nth terms are given
- Find n terms of Fibonacci type series with given first two terms
- Python program to find number of days between two given dates
- Date after adding given number of days to the given date
- C program to print number of days in a month
- Find number of days between two given dates
- Ratio of mth and nth terms of an A. P. with given ratio of sums
- Find Pth term of a GP if Mth and Nth terms are given
- Program to find the sum of the series 23+ 45+ 75+..... upto N terms
- Program to print the series 2, 1, 4, 3, 6, 5, .... up to N terms
- Program to print the series 1, 9, 17, 33, 49, 73, 97... till N terms
- Find the day of the week after K days from the given day
- Finding number of days between two dates using StringStream
- PHP | Number of week days between two dates
- Converting seconds into days, hours, minutes and seconds
- Print 12 Days Of Christmas in a few lines of code | The xmas.c code
- Sum of the series 0.6, 0.06, 0.006, 0.0006, ...to n terms
- Sum of the series 0.7, 0.77, 0.777, ... upto n terms
- Sum of series 2/3 - 4/5 + 6/7 - 8/9 + ------- upto n terms
- Sum of the series 1 / 1 + (1 + 2) / (1 * 2) + (1 + 2 + 3) / (1 * 2 * 3) + - - - - - - upto n terms.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : jit_t