Given length in centimeter, the task is to convert it into meter and kilometer.
Input: Length in centimeter = 1000
Length in meter = 10 m
Length in kilometer = 0.01 km
Input: Length in centimeter =6540
Length in meter = 65.4 m
Length in kilometer = 0.0654 km
Formula to be used:
1m = 100cm 1km = 100000cm
Length in meter = 10 m Length in kilometer = 0.01 km
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Program to convert Centimeter to Feet and Inches
- Program to convert Degree to Radian
- Program to Convert Octal to Hexadecimal
- Program to convert a given number to words | Set 2
- Program to convert Number in characters
- Program to Convert Radian to Degree
- Program to convert a given number to words
- Program to convert speed in km/hr to m/sec and vice versa
- Python Program to convert Kilometers to Miles
- Program to Convert Hexadecimal Number to Binary
- Program to convert a BCD to Hexa-Decimal Number
- Program to convert KiloBytes to Bytes and Bits
- Program to Convert Km/hr to miles/hr and vice versa
- Program to convert Hexa-Decimal Number to its equivalent BCD
- Program to convert temperature from degree Celsius to Kelvin
- Program to convert given number of days in terms of Years, Weeks and Days
- Python program to convert time from 12 hour to 24 hour format
- Program to Convert Octal Number to Binary Number
- Program to convert time from 12 hour to 24 hour format
- Program to Convert BCD number into Decimal number
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.