In this article, we will learn how to convert Height, given in centimeter to Height in feet and inches.
Input : centimeter = 10 Output : inches = 3.94 feet = 0.33 Input : centimeter = 85 Output : inches = 33.46 feet = 2.79
We know that 1 inch is equal to 2.54 centimeter, so 1 centimeter is equal to 0.3937 inches. Therefore, n centimeters are equal to (n * 0.3937)inches.
We also know that 1 foot is equal to 30.48 centimeter, therefore, 1 centimeter is equal to 0.0328 feet. So, n centimeters are equal to (n * 0.0328)feet.
Inches is: 3.94 Feet is: 0.33
- Program to convert centimeter into meter and kilometer
- Program to Convert Radian to Degree
- Program to convert Degree to Radian
- Python Program to convert Kilometers to Miles
- Program to Convert Km/hr to miles/hr and vice versa
- Program to Convert Hexadecimal Number to Binary
- Program to convert KiloBytes to Bytes and Bits
- Program to convert speed in km/hr to m/sec and vice versa
- Program to convert temperature from degree Celsius to Kelvin
- Program to convert given number of days in terms of Years, Weeks and Days
- Python program to convert time from 12 hour to 24 hour format
- Program to convert time from 12 hour to 24 hour format
- Program to convert given Matrix to a Diagonal Matrix
- Convert given time into words
- Convert given Decimal number into an irreducible Fraction
- Convert characters of a string to opposite case
- Minimum steps to convert X to Y by repeated division and multiplication
- Minimum cost to convert given string to consist of only vowels
- Convert all lowercase characters to uppercase whose ASCII value is co-prime with k
- Convert a given temperature to another system based on given boiling and freezing points
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : jit_t