Given the sides of Parallelogram then calculate the circumference.
Input: a = 10, b = 8 Output: 36.00 Input: a = 25.12, b = 20.4 Output: 91.04
The opposite sides of a parallelogram are of equal length and parallel. The angles are pairwise equal but not necessarily 90 degree. The circumference of a Parallelogram can be computed as sum of two adjacent sides each multiplied by 2.
Formula used to calculate circumference of a Parallelogram:
Circumference of a given parallelogram is : 36.00
- Program to find Circumference of a Circle
- Program to find Perimeter / Circumference of Square and Rectangle
- Program to find the Area of a Parallelogram
- Program to print the hollow numerical parallelogram
- Find all possible coordinates of parallelogram
- Perimeter and Area of Varignon's Parallelogram
- Area of a triangle inside a parallelogram
- Check whether four points make a parallelogram
- Find the Missing Point of Parallelogram
- Find area of parallelogram if vectors of two adjacent sides are given
- Program to find sum of 1 + x/2! + x^2/3! +...+x^n/(n+1)!
- Program to calculate value of nCr
- Program for sum of cos(x) series
- Program to calculate the value of sin(x) and cos(x)
- Program to calculate age
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : vt_m