Given the sides of Parallelogram then calculate the circumference.
Input: a = 10, b = 8 Output: 36.00 Input: a = 25.12, b = 20.4 Output: 91.04
The opposite sides of a parallelogram are of equal length and parallel. The angles are pairwise equal but not necessarily 90 degree. The circumference of a Parallelogram can be computed as sum of two adjacent sides each multiplied by 2.
Formula used to calculate circumference of a Parallelogram:
Circumference of a given parallelogram is : 36.00
- Program to find Circumference of a Circle
- Program to find Perimeter / Circumference of Square and Rectangle
- Program to find the Area of a Parallelogram
- Program to print the hollow numerical parallelogram
- Program to calculate area of inner circle which passes through center of outer circle and touches its circumference
- Program to calculate angle on circumference subtended by the chord when the central angle subtended by the chord is given
- Find all possible coordinates of parallelogram
- Check whether four points make a parallelogram
- Area of a triangle inside a parallelogram
- Find the Missing Point of Parallelogram
- Perimeter and Area of Varignon's Parallelogram
- Find area of parallelogram if vectors of two adjacent sides are given
- Program for sum of cos(x) series
- Program for EMI Calculator
- Program to calculate age
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : vt_m