A matrix is said to be singular if the determinant of the matrix is 0 otherwise it is non-singular .
Input : 0 0 0 4 5 6 1 2 3 Output : Yes Determinant value of the matrix is 0 (Note first row is 0) Input : 1 0 0 4 5 6 1 2 3 Output : No Determinant value of the matrix is 3 (which is non-zero).
First find the determinant of the matrix and the check the condition if the determinant id 0 or not, if it is 0 then matrix is a singular matrix otherwise it is a non-singular matrix .
Matrix is non-singular
- Program to check diagonal matrix and scalar matrix
- Program to check if a matrix is Binary matrix or not
- Program to check Involutory Matrix
- Program to check if a matrix is symmetric
- Program to check idempotent matrix
- C Program To Check whether Matrix is Skew Symmetric or not
- Program to check if matrix is upper triangular
- Program to check if matrix is lower triangular
- Check if matrix can be converted to another matrix by transposing square sub-matrices
- Check if it is possible to make the given matrix increasing matrix or not
- Program to convert given Matrix to a Diagonal Matrix
- Check whether a given matrix is orthogonal or not
- Check for possible path in 2D matrix
- Check if a given matrix is Hankel or not
- Check if a Matrix is Invertible
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.