Given a Temperature ‘n’ in Celsius scale, your task is to convert it into Fahrenheit scale.
Input : 0 Output : 32 Input : -40 Output : -40
Formula for converting Celsius scale to Fahrenheit scale
T(°F) = T(°C) × 9/5 + 32
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Program for Fahrenheit to Celsius conversion
- Program for Fahrenheit to Kelvin conversion
- Program to convert temperature from degree Celsius to Kelvin
- Program for Binary To Decimal Conversion
- Program for Decimal to Binary Conversion
- Program for decimal to hexadecimal conversion
- Gray to Binary and Binary to Gray conversion
- Case conversion (Lower to Upper and Vice Versa) of a string using BitWise operators in C/C++
- Print all substring of a number without any conversion
- Decimal to binary conversion without using arithmetic operators
- Base conversion in Java
- Postfix to Prefix Conversion
- Number from a range [L, R] having Kth minimum cost of conversion to 1 by given operations
- Catch block and type conversion in C++
- Write a program to calculate pow(x,n)
- Write a program to reverse digits of a number
- Program to find parity
- Write an Efficient C Program to Reverse Bits of a Number
- Write a program to print all permutations of a given string
- Program for Fibonacci numbers
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : nitin mittal