A trapezium is a quadrilateral with at least one pair of parallel sides, other two sides may not be parallel. The parallel sides are called the bases of the trapezium and the other two sides are called it’s legs. The perpendicular distance between parallel sides is called height of trapezium.
Area of Trapezium : 0.5 * (a + b) * h Perimeter of Trapezium : a + b + c + d
Input : a = 5, b = 6, c = 4, d = 3, h = 8 Output : Area of Trapezium : 44 Perimeter of Trapezium : 18 Input : a = 10, b = 15, c = 14, d = 11, h = 21 Output : Area of Trapezium: 262.5 Perimeter of Trapezium: 50
Below is the implementation of above formula :
Area of Trapezium = 200 Perimeter of Trapezium = 35
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Program to calculate area and perimeter of equilateral triangle
- Program to calculate area and perimeter of a rhombus whose diagonals are given
- Program to calculate the Area and Perimeter of Incircle of an Equilateral Triangle
- Program to Print the Trapezium Pattern
- Program to Calculate the Perimeter of a Decagon
- Program for Area And Perimeter Of Rectangle
- Program to find the Area and Perimeter of a Semicircle
- Program to find all possible triangles having same Area and Perimeter
- Calculate Volume, Curved Surface Area and Total Surface Area Of Cylinder
- Perimeter and Area of Varignon's Parallelogram
- Area of a Square | Using Side, Diagonal and Perimeter
- Find maximum volume of a cuboid from the given perimeter and area
- Maximum area of rectangle possible with given perimeter
- Java Program for Program to calculate area of a Tetrahedron
- Python Program for Program to calculate area of a Tetrahedron
- Program to calculate area and volume of a Tetrahedron
- Program to calculate Volume and Surface area of Hemisphere
- Program to calculate area of inner circle which passes through center of outer circle and touches its circumference
- Program to calculate area of a rhombus whose one side and diagonal are given
- Program to calculate area of a Tetrahedron
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : vt_m