Procol visited our campus(virtually) in September for the campus hiring(SDE intern + FTE class of 2021).
Round 1 Talent Decrypt online test: Total duration of 90 mins.
The test consists of 2 sections:21 MCQ’s and 3 coding questions. MCQ’s were based on concepts of networking, operating systems, MySQL and oops.
Coding questions 1
Minimum changes required to make all Array elements Prime.
Coding question 2
Basic String-based question
Coding question 3
I was able to do 1 and 2 question completely and 3rd question partially (out of 3 test cases I got 2 passed).
Out of 230 students, 23 were shortlisted.
Round 2:(Technical Interview 1 Around 60 mins)
Discussion about my projects and Internships.
Ds Algo Questions
1. Find the square root of number up to given precision using binary search.
2. Find the index of first 1 in an infinite sorted array of 0s and 1s
3. Object-based question
I was able to do 1st and 3rd in the most optimized way and 2nd partially.
1. What is normalization?
2. Explain any of the normal forms. (I explained first normal form)
3 What is 2nd normal form?
Some basic Networking and Operating system questions
Out of 23 students, 10 got shortlisted to next round.
It was a mix of both technical and HR round on google meet.
Discussion about company, role and why are you suitable for this role?
2 coding questions were asked. [I was able to solve them completely using Hashing].
Out of 10 students, 5 got an offer from Procol.
[Important point: Always read the job description carefully and do some research about the company. It will surely help you in your interviews]
- Zomato Interview Experience (1 years Experience)
- Hike Interview Experience | Set 7(For SDE iOS) | 2+ Years Experience
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Interview Experience at Naggaro 2019 (3 yrs of Experience)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Computer Scientist (5 yr Experience)
- Groupon Interview Experience -SDE 2 (6 years experience)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Amazon Interview Experience (For Experience - 2.8 yrs) | SDE 1
- Mentor Graphics (Siemens) Interview Experience (For Experience – 3 yrs) | Sr. MTS
- Samsung R&D Bangalore Interview Experience | Lateral hire (6 month experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience (SDE-1, 8 month experience, Refferal)
- Delhivery Interview Experience - 1 year of experience
- Juspay Interview Experience - 1 yr. Experience through Hackerearth | SDE - 1
- Paytm Java Interview Experience( 2-4 year Experience during COVID19 )
- MakeMyTrip Interview Experience | On-Campus Virtual Experience
- Paytm Interview Experience for SDE-1 | 2 Year of Experience
- Valuelabs-Hyderabad Interview Experience | On-Campus Interview
- Amazon SDE 2 Experience (3 Years Experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.