Aptitude and coding exam on paper.If you perform good in those exams, you will be called for HR round.
In this round, Hr will ask general questions like what my future goal is, what i know about the company, e.t.c.If you want to pass this round, you behave good with the HR.Your answers should not make her think that you are doing show off.
It’s a technical interview.First they will ask us to introduce our self. After that they will go through our resume and ask questions about our project.The real interview starts now.Once you speak a technical word about your project, they will ask you what does mean.Again you speak some other technical word explaining your previous question, they will again asks you to explain this new word.They will keep on building questions depending on our answers. For me the technical interview was done like this. You need to switch between topics within a short span of time.
- Daffodil Software Interview Experience for Software Developer | On-Campus
- Belzabar Software Interview Experience | Set 5 (Off-Campus for Software Developer)
- GE interview experience | Set 1 (For software developer)
- RBS Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Software Developer)
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 36 (Software Developer)
- 3DPLM Interview Experience for Software Developer
- Zoho Software Developer Interview Experience
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience | Set 9 (Software Developer)
- Schlumberger Interview Experience for Software Developer
- Yatra.com Interview Experience | Set 5 (For Software Developer 1)
- Microsoft Interview Experience for Software Developer
- Shopclues Interview Experience | Set 2 (Software Developer)
- Onetrust Interview Experience for Software Developer
- Cadence Interview Experience | Software Developer C++
- Tek Travels (TBO) Interview Experience for Software Developer
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.