Given 3 integers K, P and N. Where, K is the number of problems given to the person every day and P is the maximum number of problems he can solve in a day. Find the total number of problems not solved after the N-th day.
Input : K = 2, P = 1, N = 3 Output : 3 On each day 1 problem is left so 3*1 = 3 problems left after Nth day. Input : K = 4, P = 1, N = 10 Output : 30
If P is greater than or equal to K then all problems will be solved on that day or (K-P) problems will be solved on each day so the answer will be 0 if K<=P else the answer will be (K-P)*N.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
- CBSE 12th class Paper Solved - 2015-16 session
- Some Tricks to solve problems on Impartial games
- Applying Multinomial Naive Bayes to NLP Problems
- Count of nodes which are at a distance X from root and leaves
- Find the Nth term divisible by a or b or c
- Find a sequence of N prime numbers whose sum is a composite number
- Number of ways of writing N as a sum of 4 squares
- Find the Nth Mosaic number
- Split the given array into K sub-arrays such that maximum sum of all sub arrays is minimum
- Print first N terms of Lower Wythoff sequence
- Explanation of Fundamental Functions involved in A3C algorithm
- Building an Auto-Encoder using Keras
- Python | sympy.expand_pow_exp() method
- Pyhton | os.lseek() method
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : vt_m