Given 3 integers K, P and N. Where, K is the number of problems given to the person every day and P is the maximum number of problems he can solve in a day. Find the total number of problems not solved after the N-th day.
Input : K = 2, P = 1, N = 3 Output : 3 On each day 1 problem is left so 3*1 = 3 problems left after Nth day. Input : K = 4, P = 1, N = 10 Output : 30
If P is greater than or equal to K then all problems will be solved on that day or (K-P) problems will be solved on each day so the answer will be 0 if K<=P else the answer will be (K-P)*N.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
- CBSE 12th class Paper Solved - 2015-16 session
- Some Tricks to solve problems on Impartial games
- Applying Multinomial Naive Bayes to NLP Problems
- Adapter Method - Python Design Patterns
- Find an array of size N that satisfies the given conditions
- Number of valid indices in the permutation of first N natural numbers
- Check if Sum and XOR of all elements of array is equal
- Arrange numbers to form a valid sequence
- Count the subarray with sum strictly greater than the sum of remaining elements
- Find smallest number with given number of digits and sum of digits under given constraints
- Count of odd length contiguous Palindromic sequences in a Matrix
- Count of even and odd power pairs in an Array
- Singleton Method - Python Design Patterns
- Builder Method - Python Design Patterns
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : vt_m