Max Priority queue (Or Max heap) ordered by first element
Min Priority queue (Or Min heap) ordered by first element
- Applications of Priority Queue
- Priority Queue | Set 1 (Introduction)
- Priority Queue in Python
- Priority Queue using Linked List
- Does STL priority queue allow duplicate values?
- STL Priority Queue for Structure or Class
- Priority Queue using doubly linked list
- Priority Queue in C++ Standard Template Library (STL)
- Why is Binary Heap Preferred over BST for Priority Queue?
- How to implement stack using priority queue or heap?
- Number of ordered pairs such that (Ai & Aj) = 0
- Count number of ordered pairs with Even and Odd Product
- Count number of ordered pairs with Even and Odd Sums
- Count ordered pairs of positive numbers such that their sum is S and XOR is K
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : addiegupta