Max Priority queue (Or Max heap) ordered by first element
Min Priority queue (Or Min heap) ordered by first element
- Applications of Priority Queue
- Priority Queue in Python
- Double ended priority queue
- STL Priority Queue for Structure or Class
- Does STL priority queue allow duplicate values?
- How to implement stack using priority queue or heap?
- Priority Queue in C++ Standard Template Library (STL)
- Why is Binary Heap Preferred over BST for Priority Queue?
- queue::empty() and queue::size() in C++ STL
- queue::front() and queue::back() in C++ STL
- queue::push() and queue::pop() in C++ STL
- Ordered Prime Signature
- Program for Preemptive Priority CPU Scheduling
- Scheduling priority tasks in limited time and minimizing loss
- Queue using Stacks
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : addiegupta