Given a string in such a way that every character occurs in a repeated manner. Your task is to print the string by inserting the frequency of each unique character after it and also eliminating all repeated characters.
Input : GeeeEEKKKss Output : G1e3E2K3s2 Input : ccccOddEEE Output : c4O1d2E3
One approach to solve the above problem is to start a loop till the end of the string and for every iteration, increment a count till the character at ith position matches the following character.
Below is the implementation to the above given problem.
G1 e3 E2 K3 s2 c4 O1 d2 E3
- Map every character of one string to another such that all occurrences are mapped to the same character
- Find the number of occurrences of a character upto preceding position
- Longest sub-string having frequency of each character less than equal to k
- Character whose frequency is equal to the sum of frequencies of other characters of the given string
- Check if the frequency of any character is more than half the length of the string
- Length of the largest substring which have character with frequency greater than or equal to half of the substring
- Maximum difference between frequency of two elements such that element having greater frequency is also greater
- Generate a number such that the frequency of each digit is digit times the frequency in given number
- Count distinct occurrences as a subsequence
- Count occurrences of elements of list in Java
- Remove all occurrences of any element for maximum array sum
- Swap all occurrences of two characters to get lexicographically smallest string
- Sum of all odd frequency elements in an array
- Sum of all odd frequency elements in a Matrix
- Sort elements by frequency | Set 1
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.