Given a string in such a way that every character occurs in a repeated manner. Your task is to print the string by inserting the frequency of each unique character after it and also eliminating all repeated characters.
Input : GeeeEEKKKss Output : G1e3E2K3s2 Input : ccccOddEEE Output : c4O1d2E3
One approach to solve the above problem is to start a loop till the end of the string and for every iteration, increment a count till the character at ith position matches the following character.
Below is the implementation to the above given problem.
G1 e3 E2 K3 s2 c4 O1 d2 E3
- Maximum length prefix such that frequency of each character is atmost number of characters with minimum frequency
- Map every character of one string to another such that all occurrences are mapped to the same character
- Find the number of occurrences of a character upto preceding position
- Print the frequency of each character in Alphabetical order
- Longest sub-string having frequency of each character less than equal to k
- Index of character depending on frequency count in string
- Character whose frequency is equal to the sum of frequencies of other characters of the given string
- Check if the frequency of any character is more than half the length of the string
- Length of the largest substring which have character with frequency greater than or equal to half of the substring
- Maximum difference between frequency of two elements such that element having greater frequency is also greater
- Generate a number such that the frequency of each digit is digit times the frequency in given number
- Count distinct occurrences as a subsequence
- Count occurrences of elements of list in Java
- Remove all occurrences of any element for maximum array sum
- Swap all occurrences of two characters to get lexicographically smallest string
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.