Given a string in such a way that every character occurs in a repeated manner. Your task is to print the string by inserting the frequency of each unique character after it and also eliminating all repeated characters.
Input : GeeeEEKKKss Output : G1e3E2K3s2 Input : ccccOddEEE Output : c4o1d2E3
One approach to solve the above problem is to start a loop till the end of the string and for every iteration, increment a count till the character at ith position matches the following character.
Below is the implementation to the above given problem.
G1 e3 E2 K3 s2 c4 O1 d2 E3
- Longest sub-string having frequency of each character less than equal to k
- Check if the frequency of any character is more than half the length of the string
- Character whose frequency is equal to the sum of frequencies of other characters of the given string
- Maximum difference between frequency of two elements such that element having greater frequency is also greater
- Generate a number such that the frequency of each digit is digit times the frequency in given number
- Count distinct occurrences as a subsequence
- Count occurrences of elements of list in Java
- Remove all occurrences of any element for maximum array sum
- Sum of all even frequency elements in Matrix
- Sort elements by frequency | Set 1
- Sum of all odd frequency elements in an array
- Frequency of a substring in a string
- Sort elements by frequency | Set 2
- Sum of all odd frequency elements in a Matrix
- Sum of all maximum frequency elements in Matrix
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.