Given a Binary Tree, the task is to print the nodes that have grandchildren.
Approach: The idea use Recursion. Below are the steps:
- Traverse the given tree at every node.
- Check if each node has grandchildren node or not.
- For any tree node(say temp) if one of the below node exists then current node is the grandparent node:
- If any of the above exist for any node temp then the node temp is grandparent node.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
Time Complexity: O(N), where N is the number of nodes.
Auxiliary Space: O(1)
- Print all nodes in a binary tree having K leaves
- Print the nodes having exactly one child in a Binary tree
- Check if all the Nodes in a Binary Tree having common values are at least D distance apart
- Count the nodes of the tree which make a pangram when concatenated with the sub-tree nodes
- Complexity of different operations in Binary tree, Binary Search Tree and AVL tree
- Print nodes between two given level numbers of a binary tree
- Print Nodes in Top View of Binary Tree
- Print leftmost and rightmost nodes of a Binary Tree
- Print extreme nodes of each level of Binary Tree in alternate order
- Print all full nodes in a Binary Tree
- Print all internal nodes of a Binary tree
- Print nodes in top view of Binary Tree | Set 2
- Print odd positioned nodes of odd levels in level order of the given binary tree
- Print Levels of all nodes in a Binary Tree
- Print all leaf nodes of a Binary Tree from left to right
- Print all even nodes of Binary Search Tree
- Print Sum and Product of all Non-Leaf nodes in Binary Tree
- Print nodes in the Top View of Binary Tree | Set 3
- Print all nodes between two given levels in Binary Tree
- Print path between any two nodes in a Binary Tree
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.