Given a string you need to print all possible strings that can be made by placing spaces (zero or one) in between them
Input : str = "ABC" Output : ABC AB C A BC A B C Input : str = "ABCD" Output : ABCD A BCD AB CD A B CD ABC D A BC D AB C D A B C D
If we take a closer look, we can notice that this problem boils down to Power Set problem. We basically need to generate all subsets where every element is a different space.
ABC A BC AB C A B C
Asked in: Amazon
This article is contributed by Jebasingh and Ninja.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Print all possible strings that can be made by placing spaces
- Check whether two strings can be made equal by reversing substring of equal length from both strings
- Count number of strings (made of R, G and B) using given combination
- Find the longest string that can be made up of other strings from the array
- Check whether two strings can be made equal by increasing prefixes
- Check if two strings can be made equal by swapping one character among each other
- Check whether two strings can be made equal by copying their characters with the adjacent ones
- Print all Strings from array A having all strings from array B as subsequence
- Print all interleavings of given two strings
- Print all pairs of anagrams in a given array of strings
- Print the most occurring character in an array of strings
- Print all possible strings of length k that can be formed from a set of n characters
- Print all possible palindromic string formed using any pair of given strings
- Print all possible joints of a Trie constructed from a given list of strings
- Print common characters of two Strings in alphabetical order
- Print Strings In Reverse Dictionary Order Using Trie
- Print the final string when minimum value strings get concatenated in every operation
- Print array of strings in sorted order without copying one string into another
- Print all distinct circular strings of length M in lexicographical order
- Python code to print common characters of two Strings in alphabetical order