Given a string str with uppercase, lowercase and special characters. The input string is to end with either a space or a dot. The problem is to calculate the number of words, vowels and frequency of each character of the string in a separate line.
Input : How Good GOD Is. Output : Number of words = 4 Number of vowels = 5 Number of upper case characters = 6 Character = Frequency = 3 Character = . Frequency = 1 Character = D Frequency = 1 Character = G Frequency = 2 Character = H Frequency = 1 Character = I Frequency = 1 Character = O Frequency = 1 Character = d Frequency = 1 Character = o Frequency = 3 Character = s Frequency = 1 Character = w Frequency = 1
Approach : We use a TreeMap to store characters and their frequencies. TreeMap is used to get the output in sorted order.
Below is Java implementation of above approach :
Number of words = 3 Number of vowels = 5 Number of upper case characters = 2 Character = Frequency = 2 Character = . Frequency = 1 Character = G Frequency = 2 Character = e Frequency = 4 Character = f Frequency = 1 Character = k Frequency = 2 Character = o Frequency = 1 Character = r Frequency = 1 Character = s Frequency = 2
Time Complexity : O(n), where n is the number of characters in the string.
Auxiliary Space : O(1).
- Check if frequency of character in one string is a factor or multiple of frequency of same character in other string
- Find the count of M character words which have at least one character repeated
- Queries to print the character that occurs the maximum number of times in a given range
- Longest sub-string having frequency of each character less than equal to k
- Check if the frequency of any character is more than half the length of the string
- Character whose frequency is equal to the sum of frequencies of other characters of the given string
- Check if a two character string can be made using given words
- Print an N x M matrix such that each row and column has all the vowels in it
- Print reverse string after removing vowels
- Print characters in decreasing order of frequency
- Print all unique words of a String
- Print all possible words from phone digits
- Given a sequence of words, print all anagrams together using STL
- Print all funny words in a string
- Given a sequence of words, print all anagrams together | Set 2
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : sanjeev2552