Given a binary tree, the task is to print left and right leaf nodes separately.
Input: 0 / \ 1 2 / \ 3 4 Output: Left Leaf Nodes: 3 Right Leaf Nodes: 4 2 Input: 0 \ 1 \ 2 \ 3 Output: Left Leaf Nodes: None Right Leaf Nodes: 3
- Check if given node is null. If null, then return from the function.
- For each traversal at right and left, send information about the child (left or right child) using the parameter type. Set type = 0 while descending to the left branch and set type = 1 for the right branch.
- Check if it is a leaf node. If the node is a leaf node, then store the leaf node in one of the two vectors of left and right child.
- If node is not a leaf node continue traversal.
- In the case of a single node tree, it will be both a root and a leaf node. This case has to be handled separately.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
Left leaf nodes 3 Right leaf nodes 4 2
- Print all leaf nodes of a Binary Tree from left to right
- Print all leaf nodes of a binary tree from right to left
- Print leaf nodes in binary tree from left to right using one stack
- Print All Leaf Nodes of a Binary Tree from left to right | Set-2 ( Iterative Approach )
- Print Sum and Product of all Non-Leaf nodes in Binary Tree
- Print the nodes of binary tree as they become the leaf node
- Print the longest leaf to leaf path in a Binary tree
- Deepest left leaf node in a binary tree
- Print all leaf nodes of an n-ary tree using DFS
- Deepest left leaf node in a binary tree | iterative approach
- Construct XOR tree by Given leaf nodes of Perfect Binary Tree
- Sum of all leaf nodes of binary tree
- Count Non-Leaf nodes in a Binary Tree
- Product of all leaf nodes of binary tree
- Maximum sum of non-leaf nodes among all levels of the given binary tree
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : princiraj1992