Given a Binary tree, print all the leaf nodes of a Binary tree at a given level L.
Input: 1 / \ 2 3 / / \ 4 5 6 level = 3 Output: 4 5 6 Input: 7 / \ 2 3 / \ \ 4 9 10 / 6 level = 3 Output: 4 9
Approach: Recursively traverse the tree in a level order manner. If the current level is same as the given level, then check whether the current node is leaf node or not. If it is a leaf node then print it.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
Time Complexity:O(N) where N is number of nodes in a binary tree
- Sum of leaf nodes at minimum level
- Print all leaf nodes of an n-ary tree using DFS
- Print all nodes that are at distance k from a leaf node
- Print all leaf nodes of a binary tree from right to left
- Print Sum and Product of all Non-Leaf nodes in Binary Tree
- Print the nodes of binary tree as they become the leaf node
- Print all leaf nodes of a Binary Tree from left to right
- Print leaf nodes in binary tree from left to right using one stack
- Print All Leaf Nodes of a Binary Tree from left to right | Set-2 ( Iterative Approach )
- Print nodes between two given level numbers of a binary tree
- Print all the nodes except the leftmost node in every level of the given binary tree
- Print odd positioned nodes of even levels in level order of the given binary tree
- Print odd positioned nodes of odd levels in level order of the given binary tree
- Print extreme nodes of each level of Binary Tree in alternate order
- Print even positioned nodes of odd levels in level order of the given binary tree
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.