Given an integer N, the task is to print the first N terms of the Lower Wythoff sequence.
Input: N = 5
Output: 1, 3, 4, 6, 8
Input: N = 10
Output: 1, 3, 4, 6, 8, 9, 11, 12, 14, 16
Approach: Lower Wythoff sequence is a sequence whose nth term is a(n) = floor(n * phi) where phi = (1 + sqrt(5)) / 2. So, we run a loop and find the first n terms of the sequence.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
1, 3, 4, 6, 8
- Print N terms of Withoff Sequence
- Print n terms of Newman-Conway Sequence
- Sum of first N terms of Quadratic Sequence 3 + 7 + 13 + ...
- Print Lower Hessenberg matrix of order N
- Program to print the series 2, 1, 4, 3, 6, 5, .... up to N terms
- Print first N terms of series (0.25, 0.5, 0.75, ...) in fraction representation
- Find n terms of Fibonacci type series with given first two terms
- Program to print Collatz Sequence
- Number of quadruples where the first three terms are in AP and last three terms are in GP
- Convert an unbalanced bracket sequence to a balanced sequence
- Sum of P terms of an AP if Mth and Nth terms are given
- Sum of first n terms of a given series 3, 6, 11, .....
- Sum of the first N terms of the series 5,12, 23, 38....
- Sum of the first N terms of the series 2,10, 30, 68,....
- Sum of the series 5+55+555+.. up to n terms
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.