Given a number n then print n terms of fibonacci series in reverse order.
Input : n = 5 Output : 3 2 1 1 0 Input : n = 8 Output : 13 8 5 3 2 1 1 0
1) Declare an array of size n.
2) Initialize a and a to 0 and 1 respectively.
3) Run a loop from 2 to n-1 and store
sum of a[i-2] and a[i-1] in a[i].
4) Print the array in the reverse order.
3 2 1 1 0
- Print words of a string in reverse order
- Print Doubly Linked list in Reverse Order
- Reverse Level Order Traversal
- K- Fibonacci series
- n'th multiple of a number in Fibonacci Series
- Factorial of each element in Fibonacci series
- C/C++ Program for nth multiple of a number in Fibonacci Series
- Merge two sorted linked lists such that merged list is in reverse order
- Sum of nth terms of Modified Fibonacci series made by every pair of two arrays
- Program to print first n Fibonacci Numbers | Set 1
- Program to print Fibonacci Triangle
- Print Fibonacci sequence using 2 variables
- Print first n Fibonacci Numbers using direct formula
- Print Reverse a linked list using Stack
- Print reverse string after removing vowels
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : jit_t