Given a number n then print n terms of fibonacci series in reverse order.
Input : n = 5 Output : 3 2 1 1 0 Input : n = 8 Output : 13 8 5 3 2 1 1 0
1) Declare an array of size n.
2) Initialize a and a to 0 and 1 respectively.
3) Run a loop from 2 to n-1 and store
sum of a[i-2] and a[i-1] in a[i].
4) Print the array in the reverse order.
3 2 1 1 0
- Print words of a string in reverse order
- Print Doubly Linked list in Reverse Order
- K- Fibonacci series
- Factorial of each element in Fibonacci series
- n'th multiple of a number in Fibonacci Series
- Reverse Level Order Traversal
- C/C++ Program for nth multiple of a number in Fibonacci Series
- Find the Nth element of the modified Fibonacci series
- Python | Find fibonacci series upto n using lambda
- Program to copy the contents of one array into another in the reverse order
- Sum of nth terms of Modified Fibonacci series made by every pair of two arrays
- Merge two sorted linked lists such that merged list is in reverse order
- Print Fibonacci sequence using 2 variables
- Program to print Fibonacci Triangle
- Program to print first n Fibonacci Numbers | Set 1
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : jit_t