Print Fibonacci Series in reverse order using Recursion
Given an integer N, the task is to print the first N terms of the Fibonacci series in reverse order using Recursion.
Input: N = 5
Output: 3 2 1 1 0
Explanation: First five terms are – 0 1 1 2 3.
Input: N = 10
Output: 34 21 13 8 5 3 2 1 1 0
Approach: The idea is to use recursion in a way that keeps calling the same function again till N is greater than 0 and keeps on adding the terms and after that starts printing the terms.
Follow the steps below to solve the problem:
- Define a function fibo(int N, int a, int b) where
- N is the number of terms and
- a and b are the initial terms with values 0 and 1.
- If N is greater than 0, then call the function again with values N-1, b, a+b.
- After the function call, print a as the answer.
Below is the implementation of the above approach.
34 21 13 8 5 3 2 1 1 0
Time Complexity: O(N)
Auxiliary Space: O(N)
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
Please Login to comment...