Since Christmas is right at the door, its time to celebrate it in the programmer’s way. Lets build a decorative Christmas tree in C.
Height and randomness can be adjusted. This is been repeated frame after frame to give the illusion of a true event.
Lets see the code.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- C program to detect tokens in a C program
- C program to print a string without any quote (singe or double) in the program
- Hello World Program : First program while learning Programming
- Get last node of the binary tree following given pattern starting from X
- Check if given Preorder, Inorder and Postorder traversals are of same tree | Set 2
- Program for Sum of the digits of a given number
- Write a C program to print "Geeks for Geeks" without using a semicolon
- Output of the program | Dereference, Reference, Dereference, Reference....
- Quine - A self-reproducing program
- Program to compute Log n
- Program to print last 10 lines
- Write a C program that does not terminate when Ctrl+C is pressed
- Write a C program that won't compile in C++
- Write a program that produces different results in C and C++
- Printing source code of a C program itself
- C program to demonstrate fork() and pipe()
- Output of C Program | Set 29
- Program to check if a date is valid or not
- Program to print the diamond shape
- Program to print Happy Birthday
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.