Since Christmas is right at the door, its time to celebrate it in the programmer’s way. Lets build a decorative Christmas tree in C.
Height and randomness can be adjusted. This is been repeated frame after frame to give the illusion of a true event.
Lets see the code.
- C program to print a string without any quote (singe or double) in the program
- C program to detect tokens in a C program
- Get last node of the binary tree following given pattern starting from X
- Check if given Preorder, Inorder and Postorder traversals are of same tree | Set 2
- Program for n-th odd number
- Program to calculate the value of sin(x) and cos(x)
- Program for n-th even number
- Program to compute Log n
- Program to find sum of 1 + x/2! + x^2/3! +...+x^n/(n+1)!
- How to compile 32-bit program on 64-bit gcc in C and C++
- Program to wish Women's Day
- Output of C Program | Set 29
- Program to calculate age
- C Program to Add two Integers
- How does a C program executes?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.