Print Binary Search Tree in Min Max Fashion
Given a Binary Search Tree (BST), the task is to print the BST in min-max fashion.
What is min-max fashion?
A min-max fashion means you have to print the maximum node first then the minimum then the second maximum then the second minimum and so on.
Input: 100 / \ 20 500 / \ 10 30 \ 40 Output: 10 500 20 100 30 40 Input: 40 / \ 20 50 / \ \ 10 35 60 / / 25 55 Output: 10 60 20 55 25 50 35 40
- Create an array inorder and store the inorder traversal of the givrn binary search tree.
- Since the inorder traversal of the binary search tree is sorted in ascending, initialise i = 0 and j = n – 1.
- Print inorder[i] and update i = i + 1.
- Print inorder[j] and update j = j – 1.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 until all the elements have been printed.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
20 80 30 70 40 60 50
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course.