Write an efficient C program to print all the duplicates and their counts in the input string
Algorithm: Let input string be “geeksforgeeks”
1: Construct character count array from the input string.
count[‘e’] = 4
count[‘g’] = 2
count[‘k’] = 2
2: Print all the indexes from the constructed array which have value greater than 1.
s, count = 2 t, count = 3
Time Complexity : O(n)
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Print distinct sorted permutations with duplicates allowed in input
- Print a closest string that does not contain adjacent duplicates
- Remove all consecutive duplicates from the string
- Remove all duplicates from a given string in Python
- Check if string is palindrome after removing all consecutive duplicates
- Python groupby method to remove all consecutive duplicates
- Recursively remove all adjacent duplicates
- Remove duplicates from a given string
- Character replacement after removing duplicates from a string
- Remove three consecutive duplicates from string
- Remove duplicates from a string in O(1) extra space
- Distinct permutations of a string containing duplicates using HashSet in Java
- Remove duplicates from string keeping the order according to last occurrences
- Print all possible combinations of the string by replacing '$' with any other digit from the string
- Print string after removing all (“10” or “01”) from the binary string
- Removing row or column wise duplicates from matrix of characters
- Check duplicates in a stream of strings
- Print shortest path to print a string on screen
- Print all Strings from array A having all strings from array B as subsequence
- Write a program to print all permutations of a given string