Pre-requisites: Turtle Programming in Python
A spirograph is a very interesting geometrical figure which is often symmetrical to both the axes. It produces mathematical roulette curves of the variety technically known as hypotrochoids and epitrochoids. Here, we’ve used a range of colors to draw circles, you can use your combination as per your color choice.
Below is the implementation.
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- Fractal using Spirograph in Python
- turtle.forward() method in Python-Turtle
- turtle.setpos() and turtle.goto() functions in Python
- Draw Circle in Python using Turtle
- Python | Plotting Fibonacci spiral fractal using Turtle
- Python - Hilbert Curve using turtle
- Create a simple Animation using Turtle in Python
- Python - Write "GFG" using Turtle Graphics
- How to make Indian Flag using Turtle - Python
- Y Fractal tree in Python using Turtle
- How to make Triangle in Python Turtle using onscreenclick?
- Create digital clock using Python-Turtle
- Draw Cube and Cuboid in Python using Turtle
- Draw Shape inside Shape in Python Using Turtle
- Draw Colored Solid Cube using Turtle in Python
- Colored Flower by circles using Turtle in Python
- Draw Panda Using Turtle Graphics in Python
- Draw Heart Using Turtle Graphics in Python
- Draw Ellipse Using Turtle in Python
- Draw Graph Grid Using Turtle in Python
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.