sprintf() function in R Language uses Format provided by the user to return the formatted string with the use of the values in the list.
Syntax: sprintf(format, values)
format: Format of printing the values
values: to be passed into format
 "Welcome to GeeksforGeeks"
 "GeeksforGeeks gives 100 percent success"
- Add Leading Zeros to the Elements of a Vector in R Programming - Using paste0() and sprintf() Function
- Print the Argument to the Screen in R Programming - print() Function
- Print the Value of an Object in R Programming - identity() Function
- Print Strings without Quotes in R Programming - noquote() Function
- Check if a Function is a Primitive Function in R Programming - is.primitive() Function
- Convert string from lowercase to uppercase in R programming - toupper() function
- Matching of patterns in a String in R Programming - agrep() Function
- Substitute characters of a String in R Programming - chartr() Function
- Convert String to Double Quote Text in R Programming - dQuote() Function
- Convert String to Single Quote Text in R Programming - sQuote() Function
- Convert String to Integer in R Programming - strtoi() Function
- Find position of a Matched Pattern in a String in R Programming – grep() Function
- Extract word from a String at specified position in R Programming - word() Function
- Create Repetitions of a String in R Programming - strrep() Function
- Find String Matches in a Vector or Matrix in R Programming - str_detect() Function
- Replace all the matches of a Pattern from a String in R Programming - gsub() Function
- Replace the First Match of a Pattern from a String in R Programming – sub() Function
- Trim a String to a Specified Display Width in R Programming - strtrim() Function
- Seek a Match for the Pattern in the String in R Programming - pmatch() Function
- Getting String Representation of the given Date and Time Object in R Programming - strftime() Function
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.