Given a character c and a number n, print the character c, n times. We are not allowed to use loop, recursion and goto.
Input : n = 10, c = 'a' Output : aaaaaaaaaa Input : n = 6, c = '\n' Output : Input : n = 6, character = '@' output : @@@@@@
In C++, there is a way to initialize a string with a value. It can be used to print a character as many times as we want. While declaring a string, it can be initialized by using the feature provided by c++. It takes 2 arguments. First is the number of times we want to print a particular character and the other is the character itself.
Below is the implementation which illustrates this.
Another Method: As we know that every time an object of a class is created the constructor of that class is called we can use it to our advantage and print the character inside the constructor, and create N objects of that class.
@ @ @ @ @ @
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Print a number 100 times without using loop, recursion and macro expansion in C?
- Print 1 to 100 in C++, without loop and recursion
- How to print N times without using loops or recursion ?
- goto statement in C/C++
- How will you print numbers from 1 to 100 without using loop?
- How will you print numbers from 1 to 100 without using loop? | Set-2
- Change/add only one character and print '*' exactly 20 times
- Print pattern using only one loop | Set 1 (Using setw)
- Sum of array Elements without using loops and recursion
- C++ Program to print an Array using Recursion
- Check input character is alphabet, digit or special character
- Print "Even" or "Odd" without using conditional statement
- Print individual digits as words without using if or switch
- Print "Hello World" in C/C++ without using any header file
- How to print a semicolon(;) without using semicolon in C/C++?
- Solving f(n)= (1) + (2*3) + (4*5*6) ... n using Recursion
- Print 2D matrix in different lines and without curly braces in C/C++?
- Print Hello World without semicolon in C/C++
- What happens if loop till Maximum of Signed and Unsigned in C/C++?
- for_each loop in C++
Improved By : Blinkii