Every programmer comes across the problem of checking whether a number is prime and indeed it’s one of the basic level program in any language. I also tried it in many different languages, but the best language that I found to implement it is Python. It’s just one single line and the program does it all. Its so simple and smooth than other languages.
This article is contributed by Chinmoy Lenka. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Python | sympy.prime() method
- Prime functions in Python SymPy
- Python program to check whether a number is Prime or not
- Analysis of Different Methods to find Prime Number in Python
- Python program to print all Prime numbers in an Interval
- Count occurrences of a prime number in the prime factorization of every element from the given range
- Print the nearest prime number formed by adding prime numbers to N
- Quick ways to check for Prime and find next Prime in Java
- Check if a prime number can be expressed as sum of two Prime Numbers
- Find coordinates of a prime number in a Prime Spiral
- Print prime numbers with prime sum of digits in an array
- Check whether the sum of prime elements of the array is prime or not
- Sum of prime numbers without odd prime digits
- Absolute difference between the Product of Non-Prime numbers and Prime numbers of an Array
- Print all numbers whose set of prime factors is a subset of the set of the prime factors of X