Doesn’t matter if you’re a college student or a working professional – landing the DREAM JOB is a must on every individual’s priority list. And whenever there is a talk of a dream job or company, a majority of the individuals always look towards the picture of leading Product-Based Companies!
Though it is somewhat justifiable as well, considering the career opportunities and benefits offered by these product-based giants such as Flipkart, Adobe, Paytm, Microsoft, Amazon, and Google, etc. However, in order to get into your dream job in the company you want, you’re required to go through their recruitment process which undoubtedly requires a sufficient amount of preparation and perseverance level from your side.
And to find the practice resources for interview preparation along with quality content and affordable prices is a daunting task in itself…!!
GeeksforGeeks understands this concern of yours, and keeping this in mind, we’re coming up with a much-awaited Coding Round Contests – Test Series for all geeks out there. It will be a weekly test series that will be conducted as per your requirements of preparation for 6 major companies i.e. Flipkart, Adobe, Paytm, Microsoft, Amazon, and Google. Now, you can practice for just the company you’ve dreamt of, and that too with NO COST! Yes, it is completely FREE! (What else you need?)
Key Features of Coding Round Contests – Test Series
Whether you are a fresher or a working professional, this test series is created for everybody. Moreover, the process involves picking a new company every week, conducting test series around it, and also explaining to you the hiring process. Let’s take a look at several key features of this Test Series:
- It contains coding round contests for 6 major tech companies. i.e.- Flipkart, Adobe, Paytm, Microsoft, Amazon, and Google.
- Each contest contains multiple rounds depending on the company’s hiring process.
- You can target one company every week and can attempt its contest anytime over the weekend.
- Each round will imitate an actual interview round focusing on DSA questions. You will have access to hints and time complexities just like in a real interview.
How Is It Beneficial for You?
As known to everyone that each company has its own set of methods to perform its interview process. This series will make it super easy for you to prepare for 6 major companies i.e. Flipkart, Adobe, Paytm, Microsoft, Amazon, and Google. In the test series, the hiring process of each company will be thoroughly explained to you and you’ll be able to learn about the type of questions asked in each company so that you can prepare for them accordingly. It will help you to become familiar and comfortable with the actual interview scenario that subsequently will enhance your confidence along with the preparation level and you’ll be able to give your best in real interviews.
Also, the content will be based on the latest actual interview experiences of that particular company posted on GeeksforGeeks by members of our Geek Family who have recently given an interview for that company and that probably would be enough to understand the authenticity and credibility of this test series. In addition, you can participate in the mock interview rounds as well to put your interviewing skills to test.
Details of Test Series
The contests are designed in such a way that it will simulate the hiring process for these 6 product-based companies. The course will commence from 01 December 2020 to 12 January 2021 and you register yourself for the Test Series from here. In the Registration Form, you’ll be required to enter some basic details such as Name, Contact No. Graduation Year, etc., and then submit the form. All the rounds for a company can be attempted anytime over the weekend. The Weekly Plan for the Coding Round Contests – Test Series is provided below:
- Week 1 – Flipkart: Contains 3 rounds that can be attempted anytime on 5th and 6th December.
- Week 2 – Adobe: Contains 3 rounds that can be attempted anytime on 12th and 13th December.
- Week 3 – Paytm: Contains 3 rounds that can be attempted anytime on 19th and 20th December.
- Week 4 – Microsoft: Contains 3 rounds that can be attempted anytime on 26th and 27th December.
- Week 5 – Amazon: Contains 4 rounds that can be attempted anytime on 2nd and 3rd January.
- Week 6 – Google: Contains 2 rounds that can be attempted anytime on 9th and 10th January.
Same as real interviews, here also you will have access to hints, and asking for hints may have a negative impact as well on your overall score. Also, the participants can submit their codes in any of these 3 languages – C++, Java, or Python.
In short, this Coding Round Contests – Test Series by GeeksforGeeks is a complete solution for all your interview practice-related concerns for a product-based company. Pretty much sure, no one would want to miss an opportunity like this that can surely help them to get their dream job without spending a single penny!