Prepare For Top Service Based Companies with GeeksforGeeks Complete Test Series!
Getting a job in the top service-based companies like TCS, Wipro, Capgemini, Accenture, IBM, and other companies is a dream for many people who aspire to work in these companies. However, it seems like the interviews in such companies are a tough nut to crack but if we see on the greener side of the grass – acing interviews in service-based companies is much easier than attempting the same in product-based companies.
Most engineering colleges hire through mass on-campus hiring and the interview process is the same in most top service-based companies. To ace those interviews, students find it hard to find good resources to prepare for service-based companies. This is where GeeksforGeeks comes to your aid. Our Complete Test Series for Service-Based Companies self-paced course is the only course you’ll need to prepare for the top service-based companies.
In this course, you will learn how to crack coding interviews of TCS, Cognizant, Capgemini, and other top companies without searching for mock test papers here and there. Get an all-in-1 bundle at an affordable price to ace recruitment tests such as TCS National Qualifier Test, Wipro Elite National Talent Hunt, or TCS GenC Elevate.
In the Complete Test Series for Service-Based Companies, you’ll get to practice problems for cracking recruitment exams such as TCS NQT, Wipro ENTH, CoCubes, and eLitmus. This Complete Test Series is designed meticulously by experienced service-based engineers and covers all the questions asked in top service-based companies’ interviews.
The course consists of quizzes, mock tests, insight on resume building, tips and tricks to crack the coding interview rounds, and in-depth coverage of questions based on Computer Science, Aptitude, Logical and Verbal Reasoning, and Cognitive Ability. You will also get to learn from the latest interview experiences of other candidates placed in service-based companies which is a plus point of our bundle self-paced course.
Since it’s a self-paced course, you can do the course at your own pace and time convenient for you. Long gone are the days when finding interview test series preparation materials in one place was like finding a needle in the haystack. Now, it’s easier than ever because GeeksforGeeks has brought the needle aka the Complete Test Series for the service-based companies straight to your screen.
What You Can Expect in the Complete Test Series for Service-Based Companies?
The best in the industry who know what goes on behind the doors of interview sessions in service-based companies are the ones who are going to teach you in this self-paced course. They’ve curated the material with this mindset to ease the process for you and shorten your search for the best material available on the market that’s not going to burn a hole in your pocket.
This Complete Test Series for Service-Based Companies course will help you prepare for the coding rounds of major service-based companies and level up your coding skills to help you stand out from the crowd. This Complete Test series consists of (200+ coding questions asked in major service-based companies). This self-paced course is the perfect way to enhance your quantitative, aptitude, logical reasoning, verbal skills, and foundational programming skills in Java, Python, and C++.
What more you’ll get with this course:
- Solve questions in a timed environment and get familiar with the test pattern of various companies.
- Take Quizzes from multiple tracks provided for your preparation.
- Take mock tests at the end and track your preparation.
- Enhance your resume with our resume-building tips and tricks.
- Prepare yourself with the most-asked questions in top service-based MNCs.
- Our mock tests are designed in such a way that you’ll be able to practice E-litmus and CoCubes efficiently.
The course content that will be provided in this Complete Test Series for Service-Based Companies Self-Paced Course is as follows:
- Resume Building: Get expert advice and free resource to build your resume.
- Aptitude: This section includes questions from Number System, LCM and HCF, Divisibility, Geometry, Percentage, Permutation and Combination, Profit and Loss, etc.
- Logical Reasoning: This section includes questions from Blood Relation, Clock and Calendar, Logical Connectives and Syllogisms, Data Arrangement, Data Sufficiency, Statement & Conclusions, Sequence and Series, etc.
- Verbal Ability: This section includes questions from Active and Passive Voice, Antonyms, Articles, Closet Passages, Direct and Indirect Speech, Error Identification, etc.
- Online Coding Assessment: Coding Assessments for practice.
- Accenture Mocks: Accenture Mocks provided by GeeksforGeeks is based on the test pattern of Accenture, which includes Verbal Ability, Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, and Computer Science sections.
- Capgemini Mocks: Get a job in Capgemini by clearing these Capgemini Mocks provided by GeeksforGeeks that are based on the test pattern of Capgemini, including Verbal Ability, Aptitude, and Game/Cognitive Ability sections.
- Cognizant Mocks: Cognizant Mocks provided by GeeksforGeeks is based on the test pattern of Cognizant, which includes Verbal Ability, Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, and Coding sections.
- TCS Mocks: Mocks provided by GeeksforGeeks based on the test pattern of TCS, which includes Numerical Ability, Verbal Ability, Reasoning Ability, Computer Science, and Coding sections.
- IBM Mocks: Crack IBM Test with IBM Mocks curated by GeeksforGeeksbased on the test pattern of IBM which includes Coding, Game/Cognitive Ability, and Verbal Ability sections.
- Wipro Mocks: Wipro Mocks provided by GeeksforGeeks is based on the test pattern of Wipro, which includes Verbal Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, and Coding sections.
- E-Litmus Mocks: Crack the eLitmus Test by attempting the mocks which include Quantitative Aptitude, Verbal Ability, and Analytical Reasoning. You can also check how to prepare for the eLitmus PH test to know the process in a detailed manner.
- CoCubes Mocks: CoCubes Mocks are designed to strengthen your preparation for solving problems in Aptitude Test, Computer fundamentals, Psychometric tests, Domain tests (Engg. specific subject), Coding Test, and Written English Test (WET).
- Computer Science: Get CS resources to strengthen your fundamentals in topics like Operating Systems, DBMS, Data Structure and Algorithm, and OOPs.
- Most Asked Interview Questions: Prepare with the most asked interview questions on topics like Operating systems, DBMS, DSA, OOPS, Computer Networks, and SQL.
Cracking service-based company interviews is not hard as you think. With enough determination and will, even you can crack the interview rounds with flying colors. Register for GeeksforGeeks’ Complete Test Series for Service-Based Companies Self-Paced Course and start your preparation for entering the gates of your dream company.