Prediction of Wine type using Deep Learning
We use deep learning for the large data sets but to understand the concept of deep learning, we use the small data set of wine quality. You can find the wine quality data set from the UCI Machine Learning Repository which is available for free. The aim of this article is to get started with the libraries of deep learning such as Keras, etc and to be familiar with the basis of neural network.
About the Data Set :
Before we start loading in the data, it is really important to know about your data. The data set consist of 12 variables that are included in the data. Few of them are as follows –
- Fixed acidity : The total acidity is divided into two groups: the volatile acids and the nonvolatile or fixed acids.The value of this variable is represented by in gm/dm3 in the data sets.
- Volatile acidity: The volatile acidity is a process of wine turning into vinegar. In this data sets, the volatile acidity is expressed in gm/dm3.
- Citric acid : Citric acid is one of the fixed acids in wines. It’s expressed in g/dm3 in the data sets.
- Residual Sugar : Residual Sugar is the sugar remaining after fermentation stops, or is stopped. It’s expressed in g/dm3 in the data set.
- Chlorides : It can be a important contributor to saltiness in wine. The value of this variable is represented by in gm/dm3 in the data sets.
- Free sulfur dioxide : It is the part of the sulfur dioxide that is added to a wine. The value of this variable is represented by in gm/dm3 in the data sets.
- Total Sulfur Dioxide : It is the sum of the bound and the free sulfur dioxide.The value of this variable is represented by in gm/dm3 in the data sets.
Step #1: Know your data.
Loading the data.
First rows of `red`.
Last rows of `white`.
Take a sample of five rows of `red`.
Data description –
Check for null values in `red`.
Step #2: Distribution of Alchol.
Splitting the data set for training and validation.
Step #3: Structure of Network
Step #4: Training and Prediction
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course. And to begin with your Machine Learning Journey, join the Machine Learning – Basic Level Course