1. There were 5 Programming Questions and the test was conducted on HackerRank.
2. I solved 3 out of them.
Mostly the questions consisted of all levels from easy to tough mostly on Dynamic Programming.
After 1 week I got a mail saying that i cleared the first round.
Second Round :
1. It was an Online Technical Interview at Hacker Rank.
2. 2 coding questions were asked:
a) Find total number of unique palindromic sub sequences from a string.
b) Find if a number is a power of 2 or not.
3. Then a designing and database question was asked. He wanted to know how well are you able to design tables and establish relationships between them.
4. Then he asked me some front end related questions as I was working as an intern on front end development at a company.
The interview lasted about 2 hours.
Overall it was a very good experience. They test you from every aspect. In the End I would like to say that Practo is one of the best companies to work for.
Thanks Geeks for Geeks for providing a platform to prepare for such stuff. Thanks
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.