1. There were 5 Programming Questions and the test was conducted on HackerRank.
2. I solved 3 out of them.
Mostly the questions consisted of all levels from easy to tough mostly on Dynamic Programming.
After 1 week I got a mail saying that i cleared the first round.
Second Round :
1. It was an Online Technical Interview at Hacker Rank.
2. 2 coding questions were asked:
a) Find total number of unique palindromic sub sequences from a string.
b) Find if a number is a power of 2 or not.
3. Then a designing and database question was asked. He wanted to know how well are you able to design tables and establish relationships between them.
4. Then he asked me some front end related questions as I was working as an intern on front end development at a company.
The interview lasted about 2 hours.
Overall it was a very good experience. They test you from every aspect. In the End I would like to say that Practo is one of the best companies to work for.
Thanks Geeks for Geeks for providing a platform to prepare for such stuff. Thanks
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Practo Interview Experience | Set 1
- Practo Interview Experience | Set 3 (Off-Campus)
- Practo Recruitment Process
- Amazon Interview Experience | SDE-1 offcampus
- Amazon Interview Experience Offcampus for SDE-1
- Mahindra Comviva Interview Experience 2020 (Product/Software Development OffCampus)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 241 (1.5 years experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 242 (1 Year Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 243 (2.5 Years Experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 248 (4.8 Yrs Experience for SDE II)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 391 (SDE-2, 5.5 years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 12 (4+ experience Backend Developer)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 151 (SDE-2 3.5 years experience)