This article is about generating Power set in lexicographical order.
Input : abc Output : a ab abc ac b bc c
The idea is to sort array first. After sorting, one by one fix characters and recursively generates all subsets starting from them. After every recursive call, we remove last character so that next permutation can be generated.
a ab abc ac b bc c
Don’t stop now and take your learning to the next level. Learn all the important concepts of Data Structures and Algorithms with the help of the most trusted course: DSA Self Paced. Become industry ready at a student-friendly price.
- Find a string in lexicographic order which is in between given two strings
- Print all permutations in sorted (lexicographic) order
- Print a number as string of 'A' and 'B' in lexicographic order
- Generating distinct subsequences of a given string in lexicographic order
- Lexicographic rank of a string using STL
- Lexicographic rank of a string
- Lexicographic rank of a string with duplicate characters
- Find the N-th lexicographic permutation of string using Factoradic method
- Find sub-string with given power
- Compute the maximum power with a given condition
- Recursive program to generate power set
- Program for power of a complex number in O(log n)
- Given two numbers as strings, find if one is a power of other
- Highest power of 2 less than or equal to given number
- Minimum number of sub-strings of a string such that all are power of 5
- Decimal to Binary using recursion and without using power operator
- Java Program to Calculate Power of a Number
- Check if N can be converted to the form K power K by the given operation
- Maximum power of jump required to reach the end of string
- Minimum splits in a binary string such that every substring is a power of 4 or 6.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.