This article is about generating Power set in lexicographical order.
Input : abc Output : a ab abc ac b bc c
The idea is to sort array first. After sorting, one by one fix characters and recursively generates all subsets starting from them. After every recursive call, we remove last character so that next permutation can be generated.
a ab abc ac b bc c
- Print all permutations in sorted (lexicographic) order
- Find a string in lexicographic order which is in between given two strings
- Generating distinct subsequences of a given string in lexicographic order
- Lexicographic rank of a string
- Lexicographic rank of a string using STL
- Lexicographic rank of a string with duplicate characters
- Find sub-string with given power
- Recursive program to generate power set
- Given two numbers as strings, find if one is a power of other
- Highest power of 2 less than or equal to given number
- Breaking a number such that first part is integral division of second by a power of 10
- Minimum splits in a binary string such that every substring is a power of 4 or 6.
- Maximum power of jump required to reach the end of string
- Find ways an Integer can be expressed as sum of n-th power of unique natural numbers
- Check if lowercase and uppercase characters are in same order
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : Mithun Kumar