This article is about generating Power set in lexicographical order.
Input : abc Output : a ab abc ac b bc c
The idea is to sort array first. After sorting, one by one fix characters and recursively generates all subsets starting from them. After every recursive call, we remove last character so that next permutation can be generated.
a ab abc ac b bc c
- Find a string in lexicographic order which is in between given two strings
- Print a number as string of 'A' and 'B' in lexicographic order
- Print all permutations in sorted (lexicographic) order
- Generating distinct subsequences of a given string in lexicographic order
- Lexicographic rank of a string using STL
- Lexicographic rank of a string
- Lexicographic rank of a string with duplicate characters
- Find sub-string with given power
- Compute the maximum power with a given condition
- Program for power of a complex number in O(log n)
- Given two numbers as strings, find if one is a power of other
- Recursive program to generate power set
- Highest power of 2 less than or equal to given number
- Decimal to Binary using recursion and without using power operator
- Minimum number of sub-strings of a string such that all are power of 5
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.