Power2SME visited our campus for full-time role as well as 6-month intern role for master student.
The 1st online round was hosted on mettl platform, consisting of 70 MCQs (Aptitude, reasoning, technical and English) and 1 code.
It had 2 coding questions and 20 MCQs.
Q1. Given an unsorted array A, find the maximum possible summation for the visit either from A[i] to A or from A[i] to A[n-1] but the condition is that you have to add equal amount from each elements over the range.
There were 3 technical and 1 HR round and Every interview round started with the cliche “tell me about yourself” and ended with “do you have any questions”.
In technical rounds basically they start with your interest and then ask their questions. Mine was DS and Algorithm so some of questions are as:
1) Check whether a linked list is palindrome or not. Try to explain each and every possible way and explain time and complexity of each step.
2) Check whether two binary tree are mirror image of each other or not.
3) Reverse a given Stack, again with each and every approach but they were interested in O(1) space complexity.
4) Construct BST with the help of pre order and post order. Discussed many corner cases.
5) Swap two numbers with different approaches and finally we ended up to the solution in 1 line.
6) Given a n*n matrix having all elements as 0 or 1 and all rows are sorted. You have to find the row with maximum 1 and also that number of 1s.
7) Design power() function in O(logn).
8) Subset sum problem
And they asked a lot of question on my project and many basic HR questions.
I suggest you to be confident and have deep knowledge in your area of interest. My recommendation is geksforgeeks and you can use stackoverflow for different aspects of any problem.
Thanks geeksforgeeks for such a huge platform for us.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Power2SME Interview Experience | (On Campus)
- Power2SME Interview Experience for Java Developer
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Samsung R&D Bangalore Interview Experience | Lateral hire (6 month experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Paytm Java Interview Experience( 2-4 year Experience during COVID19 )
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 12 (4+ experience Backend Developer)
- Mentor Graphics (Siemens) Interview Experience (For Experience – 3 yrs) | Sr. MTS