It was an online round conducted on mettl.There were total 56 questions to be solved in around 75min(I don’t remember that exactly).25 out of 56 were quant question including two comprehensions, 6-7 questions from each topic such as DS, OS, DBMS, Networking and 1 coding questions(easy level).
Around 150 students appeared for this round and out of these 51 got selected for next round.
First Technical Interview:
My interview started with tell me about yourself.As I am good in competitive coding and I also mentioned the same in my resume he asked me which is your favourite data structure.I answered linked list, upon which he asked me singly linked list or doubly linked list, I answered singly.But he didn’t ask me any question related to linked list, he started with you are given a BST you need to find out the second largest element in that.First I explained him the O(n) approach but he asked me to optimize it, then I explained him O(logn) approach by which he seems to be satisfied and he asked to write the code for the same.I started writing code but after 2 min he said lets move on to next question, then he asked me how we can implement priority queues, I explained him about the heaps completely(different types and time complexities of different operations performed in heaps), next he asked me how to evaluate postfix expression, he want complete algorithm with the help of an example and I explained that algorithm properly and lastly he asked me have you heard of race condition, I explanied him that properly and also asked me what is its solution, I explained completely the working of semaphores, with this first technical was over.
This round lasted for around 25-30 mins.
As this round went very well for me so immediately I called for the second technical in other panel.
Second Technical Interview:
First of all he asked me how was your first interview.I said it was good, then he asked me many questions like:
1.What is the difference between http and https?
2.port nos for telnet and all(as I dont know these so I simply said no idea)
5.differene between callbyaddress and callbyreference
7.difference between NoSQL and SQL(as I did my project in mongodb)
8.Indexing in database
9.difference between C and C++ and few others(I don’t remember)
This round lasted for around 30-45 mins.
As this round also went well I will be called for the HR round.
In this round he asked me about my family details and my passion other than coding and general discussion.
Out of 51, 4 got selected I am lucky to be one of them.
- Power2SME Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Power2SME Interview Experience for Java Developer
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- MindTickle Interview Experience | Off-campus | Fresher( 0-Yr Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Barclays Investment Bank Pune Interview Experience (On-Campus Interview)
- Valuelabs-Hyderabad Interview Experience | On-Campus Interview
- OYO Interview Experience | Set 10 (On-campus for SDE)
- IBM Interview Experience | On-Campus
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 25 (On-Campus)
- SAP Interview Experience | Set 26 (On-Campus)
- IBM Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- OYO Interview Experience Off Campus
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 19 (On-Campus)
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 13 (On-Campus)
- OYO Interview Experience | Set 8 (On-campus for SDE)
- TCS On Campus Interview Experience
- IBM Interview Experience | On-Campus
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 26 (On-Campus)
- UBS interview experience (on campus)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.