Write a program to determine the power of a lens .
Power of a lens is its ability to bend light . For a convex lens, the converging ability is defined by power and in a concave lens, the diverging ability . The diopter ( D ) is the unit of measuring power of a lens .
The power is defined as the reciprocal of the focal length in meters .
D = ( 1 / F )
Here, D is the power in diopter,
F is the focal length in meters.
Input : F = 2 Output : D = 0.5 Input : F = 0.2 Output : D = 5
The power of the lens in diopter is 0.5
- Mathematical Functions in Python | Set 2 (Logarithmic and Power Functions)
- Sum of digits of a given number to a given power
- Program for focal length of a lens
- Number of digits in 2 raised to power n
- Power in Mathematics
- Java For loop with Examples
- C/C++ if else statement with Examples
- C/C++ if statement with Examples
- C/C++ do while loop with Examples
- Check if a given number is factorial of any number
- C/C++ while loop with Examples
- Java while loop with Examples
- Java do-while loop with Examples
- C/C++ if else if ladder with Examples
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : vt_m