Write a program to determine the power of a lens .
Power of a lens is its ability to bend light . For a convex lens, the converging ability is defined by power and in a concave lens, the diverging ability . The diopter ( D ) is the unit of measuring power of a lens .
The power is defined as the reciprocal of the focal length in meters .
D = ( 1 / F )
Here, D is the power in diopter,
F is the focal length in meters.
Input : F = 2 Output : D = 0.5 Input : F = 0.2 Output : D = 5
The power of the lens in diopter is 0.5
- Mathematical Functions in Python | Set 2 (Logarithmic and Power Functions)
- Sum of digits of a given number to a given power
- Program for focal length of a lens
- Number of digits in 2 raised to power n
- Power in Mathematics
- Find number of candidates in the Exam
- Program to Encrypt a String using ! and @
- Print the season name of the year based on the month number
- Program to duplicate Vowels in String
- Check if the first and last digit of number N is prime and their sum is less than K
- Program to parse the Molecules and get the Atoms count
- What is an Expression and What are the types of Expressions?
- How to learn Pattern printing easily?
- Program to find the Encrypted word
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : vt_m