Round 1:Online Round On Hackerearth
It consist of 17 MCQ and 3 coding Question . A total of 90 mins were given for both the MCQ and coding part .
MCQ was based on DBMS , Networking , C ,C ++ .
3 coding questions:
- Simple string based question
- Digit based DP problem – medium level .
- Print the traversal path as output displaying the path travelled by the snail . Here the direction with the distance was given and we have to print the 2-D matrix showing the path that the snail can travel.
- Postman Interview Experience | Software Developer Internship 2019 (Off-Campus)
- Postman Interview Experience | Software Engineering Internship 2020 (Off Campus)
- Google Internship 2020 - Google Online Challenge(1st Coding Round)
- Postman Interview Experience for Software Engineer Intern
- Postman Interview Experience for SDE Intern | Off-Campus 2020
- Lynk Logistics First online round | On-Campus
- SAP Labs First Online Round
- Grofers Interview Experience | Online Round
- GOCC15: Google SWE Online Coding Challenge Internship 2021
- Adobe Systems Online Test (On-Campus Internship)
- Google Online Challenge for Summer Internship 2021
- GOCC15: Google's Online Challenge for Internship (India)
- Tower Research LLC Interview Experience | Set 1 (Telephonic Round for Internship)
- Google Interview Experience for Internship (Coding Round)
- Microsoft Internship Experience | Off-Campus Internship (Hyderabad)
- TIAA Internship Experience - Pool campus for Internship
- MakeMyTrip Interview Experience | Set 5 (Online Coding)
- BrowserStack Interview Experience | Set 7 (Online Coding Questions)
- MakeMyTrip Interview Experience | Set 6 (Online Coding)
- Fiberlink (maas360) Interview Experience | Set 5 (Online Coding Question)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.