Postman conducted its Software engineering internship drive this year also like previous years. The type of questions and patterns were basically the same. And they were offering a six months internship with a stipend per month with full-time opportunity after successful completion. The package was depending on the internship performance.
So, there were Four Rounds:
- Online Coding Round
- Technical Interview 1
- Technical Interview 2
- H.R Round.
Round 1 – Online Coding Round: This round is conducted on the Hackerrank platform and it consists of 3 Coding Questions with 17 MCQ based on basic computer science subjects. Coding questions consist of a string question, a typical BFS question, and one problem on Dynamic Programming. MCQ questions are basically from Operation Systems, DBMS, Computer Networks.
Round 2 – Technical interview -1: After clearing round 1, I got a mail for a technical interview that is scheduled on Google Meet. In this round, I have been asked to explain my projects and previous Internship. After that interviewer asked me questions on Operating systems, DBMS, and Computer Networks. It is about 45 minutes round.
Sharing the Question’s interviewer asked:
- Tell me about your Projects and Internship.
- Difference between a container and an image in Docker.
- What is System calls and explain it’s working?
- What is a Kernel and what are the types of Kernel available?
- What happens when we type a URL in the browser?
- What is API define in layman’s terms?
- What is Rest API?
- How does the browser get to know which type of content is coming from the server?
- How does the browser get to know whether the connection is successful or not?
- Tell me the different types of status codes in the Http response header.
- How passwords are stored in the Database?
- Which is more secure Hashing or Encryption?
- Difference between Http and Https.
- Can the database be migrated? If yes explain the process.
- What is IAM in AWS?
- How we can make two services in AWS talk to each other?
So, after this, I received a mail stating we cannot move forward with your application. Hence, this is an overall experience I have gained.
- Postman Interview Experience | Software Developer Internship 2019 (Off-Campus)
- Postman Interview Experience for SDE Intern | Off-Campus 2020
- Microsoft Interview Experience 2019 | Off-Campus Software Engineering Internship (Hyderabad)
- Microsoft Interview Experience 2019 | Off-Campus Software Engineering Internship
- Postman Interview Experience for Software Engineer Intern
- Postman Online Round for Internship
- Adobe Interview experience | 2020 Internship (Off-campus)
- InterviewBit Interview Experience | Off-campus Summer Internship 2020
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Off Campus Internship 2020 Summer
- JP Morgan Chase & Co. Interview Experience (Off-Campus Internship drive 2020)
- Accolite Interview Experience | Off-Campus Internship 2020
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience for Internship | Off-Campus 2020
- Accolite Interview Experience for Internship+FTE (Off-Campus 2020)
- Cisco Interview Experience for Internship (Off-Campus 2020)
- Microsoft Internship Experience | Off-Campus Internship (Hyderabad)
- Walmart Labs Interview Experience - Software Engineering Internship(On-Campus)
- Danske IT Associate Software Engineering Interview Experience | On Campus (Internship + Full Time)
- Amdocs Off Campus Interview | Set 13 (Off-Campus)
- TurboHire Technologies Interview Experience for Software Developer Internship (Off-Campus)
- TurboHire Technologies Interview Experience for Software Developer Internship (Off-Campus 2021)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.